On October 13 in the Ye Bookstore , Kateryna Zarembo and the group of authors presented a “Policy Paper Writing Guide”
During the presentation, Kateryna Zarembo and a group of researchers spoke about the peculiarities of working on analytical text – from its design and purpose to the structure and impact assessment of the analytical product.
The presentation and discussion of the book took place with the participation of all its authors:
- Kateryna Zarembo, foreign affair analyst, trainer on policy paper writing;
- Anna Jüngen, lecturer at the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy and the FHR Institute for Higher Education in Paramaribo (Suriname);
- Ilona Sologoub: director and editor-in-chief of Vox Ukraine;
- Iryna Lapshyna: associate professor of the School of Public Administration of the Ukrainian Catholic University;
- Taras Doroniuk: director for Development of Research and Consulting at the Kyiv School of Economics.
The book order is available here.
Photo: Ye Bookstore