On December 16, Kateryna Zarembo took part in the event for students “Working on the thesis is not fatal”
On December 16, Kateryna Zarembo was a speaker at the online event “Working on the thesis is not fatal” organised by the Ukrainian Catholic University.
During the event, Kateryna Zarembo and Andriy Shestak touched upon the most pressing issues for students:
- What is a thesis and why do you need it at all?
- What is it like to work on a diploma?
- How to look, where to look, and whether to look for literature at all?
- Is it possible to make the process of writing a thesis as painless as possible for the nervous system of both, the student and the supervisor?
- Can the supervisor become a real friend for the student?
- How not to go crazy during the deadline, not lose touch with reality and be “in resource”?
- What do you need to do to find your own time management of a healthy person and, in the end, just enjoy the writing process?
Photo: Library of the Ukrainian Catholic University